Consultant - Technology Strategy & Architecture
Your future role
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in:
- IT systems implementation projects,
- Building digital products,
- Project or program management or PMO,
- IT consulting,
- Degree qualification in IT or related field,
- Interest in new technologies (e.g. blockchain, mobile solutions, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, SaaS),
- Leadership skills and team playing,
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills,
- Very good command of English language,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Moreover the following will be an advantage:
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry,
- Experience in an advisory firm delivering services for Financial Services Industry,
- Experience in agile methods (e.g. Scrum, DevOps).
What we offer
- Development of IT and Digital strategies,
- Team leadership and project management,
- IT project management and complex programme Delivery, PMO set-up and PMO support,
- Creation of transformation programs roadmaps,
- Design of IT governance structures and processes.
- Challenging projects,
- Engagements for leading FSI institutions,
- Opportunity to work & learn with the team of experts & recognized industry leaders,
- Unlimited development possibilities (including soft, leadership & technical skills trainings/coaching sessions etc.),
- International and dynamic work environment,
- Diversified experience,
- Expansion of your professional career network,
- Attractive compensation and social benefits.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice. About the team
Technology Strategy & Architecture team advises Deloitte's clients how to leverage new technologies to effectively support business and enable innovative development. We develop IT strategies and help to plan complex IT transformation programs. We support clients in selection of best solutions covering end to end IT architecture (including CRM, BPM, core systems, integration platforms and Omnichannel Front End solutions covering not only Web but also mobile). We collaborate closely with other Deloitte teams (e.g. Digital, eCommerce) and leading technology vendors (e.g. Sales Force, Temenos).