Compliance Senior Control Analyst - Testing
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19021721
The AVP position of the AML PCT team identifies key risks, control, procedural issues and corrective action plans related to the AML regulatory projects . Reports the results to the project owners, business and other senior stake holders.
This position will support the AML Pre-Completing Testing program as follows:
- Assisting in planning, management, and liaising with the project owners, Businesses, internal Audit and Compliance Testing team.
- Participating and/or leading AML pre-completion testing reviews.
- Preparation of work paper documentation, drafting of issues and final report in accordance with Global Compliance Testing standards.
- Conducting reviews that validates the completion of the project milestones and effectiveness of process & standards.
- Participating in AML project meetings related to current and/or upcoming pre-completion testing.
- Supporting regulatory, audit or third party activities related to AML pre-completion Testing.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to evaluate and interpret information and reach logical fact-based conclusions
- Practical knowledge on SAS, SQL, MS Office, any other analytics tools are an advantage
- Having good knowledge of AML/Compliance, preferably in Financial Services environment
- Having knowledge on Mantas, Threshold analysis and optimization is an additional asset
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with peers and business leaders
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to manage team priorities to meet deadlines
- Experience in handling Internal/External Audit is an advantage
- Fluent English
- A chance to be a part of a newly created department in Poland, having impact on Citi processes globally
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide
- An opportunity to improve technical and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary and social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance and other)
- Excellent working environment