Compliance Assurance Senior Analyst- Testing
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19021765
Serves as a senior compliance risk analyst for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM)'s Assurance team responsible for assessing compliance risks and controls implemented by the first and second line of defence. Also responsible for performing risk assessments of Citi's compliance risks; performing independent assurance activities (testing and on-going monitoring) to assess the design and effectiveness of key controls designed to address compliance risk; reporting and escalating control issues and any violations of laws or breaches of policy; and validating adequacy of remediation taken to address reported issues. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Developing, implementing, and executing compliance testing, monitoring and reporting programs in accordance with the ICRM Compliance Assurance (CA) Plan.
- Participating in the planning, executing, and reporting of risk based compliance assurance reviews, monitoring activities and compliance and regulatory issue validations in accordance with CA Plan and Methodology.
- Executing compliance controls testing, transactional testing or compliance controls monitoring activities based on the pre-defined testing plan.
- Documenting findings and report to the Compliance Assurance management team.
- Assisting with development and update of Compliance Assurance Risk Assessments, and the development and enhancement of the Compliance Assurance Methodologies.
- Utilizing innovative compliance testing solutions including Data Analytics to increase value and reduce costs of compliance-related activities.
- Developing effective relationships within CA function and with other stakeholders including business and technology process owners, and Internal Audit function.
- Promoting knowledge sharing and promulgation of best practices across ICRM and the business.
- Monitoring the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Informing CA management of significant compliance matters that require their attention or action.
- Bachelor's degree;
- CPA or ACCA equivalent is highly desirable;
- Experience in compliance, audit or other control-related functions in international banks, financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof;
- Experience in planning, executing, and reporting on compliance testing reviews, external and internal audit reviews and regulatory issue validation activities;
- Experience with auditing principles including audit planning, risk assessments, development of risks and controls matrices, processes and controls design assessments, controls operating effectiveness testing, transactional access segregation of duties, transactional testing, surveillance systems, and reporting activities;
- Understanding of the risks and controls in businesses, such as an international banking organisation;
- Exhibit project management, interpersonal, sound decision-making, and intuitive thinking skills;
- Understanding of laws, regulations and specific regulatory requirements;
- Strong interpersonal skills for building strong relationships with stakeholders and engaging teams;
- Effectiveness in working within a large scale and complex matrix organization is essential;
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills in interacting with non-executives and executive management and across a number of business lines and control functions;
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive;
- Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization;
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
What we offer:
- Opportunity of professional development in the international and well-established company
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
- Competitive social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance and other)