Commercial Bank - KYC Solutions - KYC Operations Analyst with English & Spanish
Commercial Bank - KYC Solutions - KYC Operations Analyst with English& Spanish
KYCSolutions is a firm-wide utility supporting all Lines of Business in thecompletion of requirements to satisfy the firm's Know Your Customer (KYC)standards. We partner with Global Financial Crimes Compliance, allJPMorgan Lines of Business and their KYC Officers and Client Owners and otherutilities such as Client List Screening and Client Reference Data Operations tosupport and maintain the integrity of our Client KYC information.
The KYC Solutions team is seekinga KYC Operations Analyst. The role is responsible for ascertaining that all KYCand AML policies are adhered to and will be responsible for conducting reviewsof client's KYC documentation stored in internal repositories and publiclyavailable information, performing the necessary screening against relevantsearch engines and sanction lists and communicate any additional deficienciesback to the business.
The KYC Operations Analyst will assist the client-facing teams to ensure all clientKYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure highquality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence. The role willassist in end to end operational activities through the periodic renewalprocess of all clients. The KYC Operations Analyst will assist with thedrafting and gathering of client documents and verification of client data viapublically available and internal sources at a client level prior to finalreview by a reviewer and the client-facing team. This research is performed toensure a client's KYC profile is appropriately updated and any discrepancies orissues with the profile escalated to the appropriate lines of business.
The ---KYCOperations Analyst is expected to stay current with all regulatory changes andrequirements around client KYC, Suitability and Documentation. Responsibilities
- Collection and verification of confidential client data via publically available and internal sources
- Understand the firm's KYC requirements when completing documentation inclusive of Customer Identification Program (CIP), Minimum Due Diligence (MDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Local Due Diligence (LDD), and the Product Due Diligence Questionnaire (PDD)
- Compare and contrast differences within KYC records, highlight and escalate any discrepancies
- Meet firm wide quality standards
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
- Communicating/escalating issues to management when applicable
- Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
- Be part of the holistic client review team to follow up on outstanding alignment items within various LOBs and/or GFCC to close the loop on alignment
- Fluent English and Spanish language
- Educated to Bachelor's or Master's Degree level
- 1-3 years in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance, Corporate KYC , AML and Screening
- Strong research, analytical, and comprehension skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues and senior management
- Candidate must have strong written/verbal communication, leadership, solid high volume processing and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a deadline driven, regulatory environment
- Possess strong computer skills: Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime, holidays, and weekend testing
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.