Commercial Bank - KYC Solutions - KYC Operation Analyst with English & Portuguese
Commercial Bank - KYC Solutions - KYC Operations Analyst with English & Portuguese
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase& Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
KYC Solutions is a firm-wide utility supporting all Lines of Business in the completion of requirements to satisfy the firm's Know Your Customer (KYC) standards. We partner with Global Financial Crimes Compliance, all JPMorgan Lines of Business and their KYC Officers and Client Owners and other utilities such as Client List Screening and Client Reference Data Operations to support and maintain the integrity of our Client KYC information.
The KYC Solutions team is seeking a KYC Operations Analyst. The role is responsible for ascertaining that all KYC and AML policies are adhered to and will be responsible for conducting reviews of client's KYC documentation stored in internal repositories and publicly available information, performing the necessary screening against relevant search engines and sanction lists and communicate any additional deficiencies back to the business. Job Description
The KYC Operations Analyst will assist the client-facing teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence. The role will assist in end to end operational activities through the periodic renewal process of all clients. The KYC Operations Analyst will assist with the drafting and gathering of client documents and verification of client data via publically available and internal sources at a client level prior to final review by a reviewer and the client-facing team. This research is performed to ensure a client's KYC profile is appropriately updated and any discrepancies or issues with the profile escalated to the appropriate lines of business.
The KYC Operations Analyst is expected to stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements around client KYC, Suitability and Documentation. Responsibilities
- Collection and verification of confidential client data via publically available and internal sources
- Understand the firm's KYC requirements when completing documentation inclusive of Customer Identification Program (CIP), Minimum Due Diligence (MDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Local Due Diligence (LDD), and the Product Due Diligence Questionnaire (PDD)
- Compare and contrast differences within KYC records, highlight and escalate any discrepancies
- Meet firm wide quality standards
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
- Communicating/escalating issues to management when applicable
- Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
- Be part of the holistic client review team to follow up on outstanding alignment items within various LOBs and/or GFCC to close the loop on alignment
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
- Fluent English & Portuguese
- Educated to Bachelor's or Master's Degree level
- 1-5 years in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance, Corporate KYC , AML and Screening
- Strong research, analytical, and comprehension skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues and senior management
- Candidate must have strong written/verbal communication, leadership, solid high volume processing and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a deadline driven, regulatory environment
- Possess strong computer skills: Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime, holidays, and weekend testing
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.