Commercial Bank - KYC Solutions - KYC Operation Analyst with English & Italian
Commercial Bank - KYC Solutions - KYCOperations Analyst with English & Italian
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financialservices firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firmis a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and smallbusiness, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and assetmanagement. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase& Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of theworld's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients underits J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed toproviding a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employeeneeds and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangementswith periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paidparental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, includingcorporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profitentities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion.The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensiveproduct capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, andasset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financialneeds.
KYC Solutions is a firm-wide utility supporting all Lines ofBusiness in the completion of requirements to satisfy the firm's Know YourCustomer (KYC) standards. We partner with Global Financial CrimesCompliance, all JPMorgan Lines of Business and their KYC Officers and ClientOwners and other utilities such as Client List Screening and Client ReferenceData Operations to support and maintain the integrity of our Client KYCinformation.
The KYC Solutions team is seeking a KYCOperations Analyst. The role is responsible for ascertaining that all KYC andAML policies are adhered to and will be responsible for conducting reviews ofclient's KYC documentation stored in internal repositories and publiclyavailable information, performing the necessary screening against relevantsearch engines and sanction lists and communicate any additional deficienciesback to the business. Job Description
The KYC Operations Analystwill assist the client-facing teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliantwith regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completionof all client-level due diligence. The role will assist in end to endoperational activities through the periodic renewal process of all clients. TheKYC Operations Analyst will assist with the drafting and gathering of clientdocuments and verification of client data via publically available and internalsources at a client level prior to final review by a reviewer and theclient-facing team. This research is performed to ensure a client's KYC profileis appropriately updated and any discrepancies or issues with the profileescalated to the appropriate lines of business.
The KYC Operations Analyst isexpected to stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements aroundclient KYC, Suitability and Documentation. Responsibilities
- Collection andverification of confidential client data via publically available and internalsources
- Understand the firm'sKYC requirements when completing documentation inclusive of CustomerIdentification Program (CIP), Minimum Due Diligence (MDD), Enhanced DueDiligence (EDD), Local Due Diligence (LDD), and the Product Due DiligenceQuestionnaire (PDD)
- Compare and contrastdifferences within KYC records, highlight and escalate any discrepancies
- Meet firm widequality standards
- Exhibit the higheststandards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusiveof confidentiality)
- Communicating/escalatingissues to management when applicable
- Handling andmaintenance of confidential client documentation
- Be part of theholistic client review team to follow up on outstanding alignment items withinvarious LOBs and/or GFCC to close the loop on alignment
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
- Fluent English & Italian
- Educated to Bachelor's or Master's Degree level
- 1-3 years in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance, Corporate KYC , AML and Screening
- Strong research, analytical, and comprehension skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues and senior management
- Candidate must have strong written/verbal communication, leadership, solid high volume processing and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a deadline driven, regulatory environment
- Possess strong computer skills: Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime, holidays, and weekend testing
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.