Commercial Bank - KYC Solutions - KYC Operation Analyst with English & German
Commercial Bank - KYC Solutions - KYCOperations Analyst with English & German
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financialservices firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firmis a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and smallbusiness, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and assetmanagement. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase& Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of theworld's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients underits J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed toproviding a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employeeneeds and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangementswith periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paidparental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, includingcorporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profitentities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion.The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensiveproduct capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, andasset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financialneeds.
KYC Solutions is a firm-wide utility supporting all Lines ofBusiness in the completion of requirements to satisfy the firm's Know YourCustomer (KYC) standards. We partner with Global Financial CrimesCompliance, all JPMorgan Lines of Business and their KYC Officers and ClientOwners and other utilities such as Client List Screening and Client ReferenceData Operations to support and maintain the integrity of our Client KYCinformation.
The KYC Solutions team is seeking a KYCOperations Analyst. The role is responsible for ascertaining that all KYC andAML policies are adhered to and will be responsible for conducting reviews ofclient's KYC documentation stored in internal repositories and publiclyavailable information, performing the necessary screening against relevantsearch engines and sanction lists and communicate any additional deficienciesback to the business. Job Description
The KYC Operations Analystwill assist the client-facing teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliantwith regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completionof all client-level due diligence. The role will assist in end to endoperational activities through the periodic renewal process of all clients. TheKYC Operations Analyst will assist with the drafting and gathering of clientdocuments and verification of client data via publically available and internalsources at a client level prior to final review by a reviewer and theclient-facing team. This research is performed to ensure a client's KYC profileis appropriately updated and any discrepancies or issues with the profileescalated to the appropriate lines of business.
The KYC Operations Analyst isexpected to stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements aroundclient KYC, Suitability and Documentation. Responsibilities
- Collection andverification of confidential client data via publically available and internalsources
- Understand the firm'sKYC requirements when completing documentation inclusive of CustomerIdentification Program (CIP), Minimum Due Diligence (MDD), Enhanced DueDiligence (EDD), Local Due Diligence (LDD), and the Product Due DiligenceQuestionnaire (PDD)
- Compare and contrastdifferences within KYC records, highlight and escalate any discrepancies
- Meet firm widequality standards
- Exhibit the higheststandards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusiveof confidentiality)
- Communicating/escalatingissues to management when applicable
- Handling andmaintenance of confidential client documentation
- Be part of theholistic client review team to follow up on outstanding alignment items withinvarious LOBs and/or GFCC to close the loop on alignment
- Fluent English & German
- Educated to Bachelor's or Master's Degree level
- 1-3 years in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance, Corporate KYC , AML and Screening
- Strong research, analytical, and comprehension skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues and senior management
- Candidate must have strong written/verbal communication, leadership, solid high volume processing and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a deadline driven, regulatory environment
- Possess strong computer skills: Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and samesalary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the ruleregarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographiclocations