Client Relationship Expert - Commercial Cards
The Client Relationship Expert - Commercial Cards is an intermediate level role responsible for ensuring transactions are processed accurately and on time in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to research, conduct analyses, and resolve issues. Responsibilities:
- Create customized transaction services reports based on data analysis
- Monitor and research errors to ensure adherence to audit and control policies
- Resolve transaction services issues and use technical expertise/ judgment to conduct complex analysis
- Anticipate and respond to requests for transaction deliverables from internal and external clients and vendors
- Develop and recommend strategic decisions based off in-depth comprehension of how the Cash & Trade operations team interacts with others business unites in accomplishing objectives
- Assist with providing informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members as required
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of experience in a related role within trade / cash operations management
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Effective relationship management skills
- Expert level proficiency in Windows, MS Project, and MS Office Suite
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .