Cash Implementation Project Manager
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 19
Cash Implementation Project Manager
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Implementation
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19008219
The successful candidate will work in the TTS Implementation Project Management team in EMEA and will be responsible for the implementation of cash and trade deals and dedicated client portfolio management.
The candidate will have the management skills needed to succeed in a complex organizational environment with shifting priorities while managing client expectations and the delivery of multiple Projects.
This role will focus primarily on Citi's upper tier client base in a global & regional capacity - the successful candidate will manage a portfolio of clients and be expected to establish strong client relationships accordingly
- To lead the implementation of multiple projects in line with project management methodology and have end to end management of dedicated client deal portfolio enhancing the client on-boarding experience.
- Oversight of all client on-boarding activity end-to-end (including low to Medium complex deals).
- Manage and coordinate the work involved in an Implementation Project working with partners including Sales, Product, Technology, Client Operations, Marketing, Risk and Controls, Legal and other teams.
- Serve as single point of contact for the client and internal functional partners, responsible for the coordination and successful end-to-end delivery of projects. Closely manage the expectations of the client organisation.
- Develop and maintain a customized project plan tailored to client's requirements, outlining deliverables, milestones, critical path items and actions.
- Establish appropriate governance model to deliver client requirements ensuring strict adherence to defined quality standards & practices outlined in "best practices" collateral.
- Continuously reduce implementation cycle time, minimize deal slippage & associated revenue conversion lead time. Accurately report project status, escalating effectively for "on hold" & slow moving deals.
- Effectively manage client relationships and ultimately act as trusted advisor for dedicated client portfolio.
- Lead meetings and coordinate activities of the cross-organizational implementation teams.
- Maintain solid relationships with key client and internal stakeholders.
- Partner with the client to escalate and manage critical issues to resolution.
- Manage regular client communication for portfolio of projects and serves as escalation point for key client and internal stakeholders
- Effective maintenance & communication of MIS and project metrics. Provide ongoing senior management updates on key projects as required.
- Manage project scope and apply the change control process.
- Lead testing and solution validation efforts to ensure the solution meets the clients expectations and is line with contractual obligations and agreements
- Ensure effective transition from project to production.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to department initiatives to implement process enhancements.
- At least 2 years Project Management experience. Proven track record of successful implementations of multi-product deal portfolios for major corporate/public sector clients
- Proven track record of consistently strong performance. and excellent project delivery.
- Client relationship management skills.
- Wide organisational knowledge and cross-functional team work experience to deliver multi-work stream projects.
- Communication and presentation skills to command client and internal stakeholder meetings.
- Strong Leadership skills; ability to promote team building and develop strong partnerships with other teams.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems; strong influence skills.
- Project Management Certification by a reputable organization (i.e. PMI) is preferential.
- Master degree (preferred - Finance and Banking)
- Post graduate degree
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Working with interesting people!