CIP Due Diligence VP - Warsaw
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland Warsaw Mazowieckie PL
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OUR IMPACT
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation.
Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS The CIP Due Diligence team sits within Client OnBoarding (COB) and supports the Know Your Customer processes across a wide range of business areas and products. The Team's primary function is to partner with key stakeholders (Compliance, Business, Client Implementation, Quality Assurance) to onboard new clients with a focus on efficiency, control, and excellent client service.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with "Know Your Customer" regulations
• Develop expertise in the Firm's Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification due diligence policies
• Draft procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements
• Devise and implement process improvement efficiencies
• Lead global projects with KYC touchpoints
• Providing further assistance as may be required within the COB team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• 8+ years of relevant experience
• Experience managing a team with similar role
• Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal form. Confidence to deal professionally and persuasively with clients and senior figures within the firm
• Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
• Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience.
• Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
• Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
• Knowledge of financial markets and products
• Knowledge of Customer Identification Programs (CIP)/Know Your Customer (KYC) a plus
• Understand structure of trading counterparts
• Ability to adapt to new changes and new challenges
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive, self-motivated, team influencer
• Prudent in escalating potential risk to the Firm
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.