Audit Manager - Private Bank - EMEA
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Higher Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19036209
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1800 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi's numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
- Leading complex Private Banking audits covering areas from Front to Back in accordance with audit methodology and professional standards
- Identifying key controls and perform walkthroughs of key controls, assist in documenting risk and control matrix, discuss design and effectiveness results with management.
- Executing effective and efficient testing of operational effectiveness of key controls including substantial usage of CAATTS, document and evaluate results, identify control exceptions and root cause, draft succinct audit issues including presentation of issues to the business and discussion of practical and pragmatic solutions and contribution to the final reporting.
- Contributing to the validation of corrective action, support the quarterly risk assessment, business monitoring and the annual planning process.
- Completeing assigned audit activities within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs and escalate ahead of potential overruns.
- Keeping pace with global, regional and local regulatory requirements applicable to the Private Banking Business (US, EU, UK, Jer & CH) and integrate knowledge into planning, fieldwork and reporting phase.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Monitoring the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in Audit function.
- Solid understanding of Private Banking activities (Client Front Office, Product areas like Capital Markets, Investment Management, Financing or Trusts) and corresponding Operational activities would be an advantage.
- Previous experience with CAATTS used professionally and competently wherever possible.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
- Opportunity to develop analytics and project management skills as well as further expand knowledge in the area of Internal Audit function.
- A chance to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide.
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies.
- Excellent working environment.
- Attractive Social Benefits System (pension plan, medical care, life insurance, digital learning platforms etc.).