Senior Business Analyst
- Posen, Wielkopolskie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 25 Apr 19
Senior Business Analyst
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst?
On our projects, Business Analysts often play a Product Owner role (or support for Product Owner). In this position, your job is to work with project teams to create and communicate solution vision to ensure delivery of business value.
In this role you are responsible for business needs prioritization by influencing business and technology partners' decisions to support iterative business value delivery.
On daily basis, Business Analysts facilitate workshops and meetings with a wide range of stakeholders (requirements gathering, problem root cause analysis, estimations, prioritization, solution design) and ensure that project scope is documented.
Senior Business Analyst is an expert in uncovering stakeholder needs, dealing with conflicting requirements, challenging status quo and bringing all the stakeholders to a shared and commonly accepted project approach.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Experience in Business Analyst role on medium and large project
- Experience in Agile Project Management and deep understanding of Agile principles and MVP approach (minimal viable product)
- Experience in user stories creation and SMART acceptance criteria definition
- Experience in leading facilitated workshops; preferably is familiar with design thinking tools supporting creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Experience with a software application and user testing process
- Experience utilizing MS Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access & Project)
- Basic knowledge of business process modelling methodologies (i.e. Lean, Six Sigma)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) - International Institute of Business Analysis (preferred)
- Experience with tools supporting Agile Project Management (JIRA, Confluence)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing (in English)
• Ability to tailor language and level of details to stakeholder needs
• Tech-savvy enough to understand software products, data flows between systems and technical implications of business decisions
• Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
• Ability to solve routine problems of moderate scope and complexity, following established policies and procedures
• Attention to details
• Analytical, problem solvingand decision-making skills
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Stable employment conditions
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.