NAV Analysis Senior Analyst
- Posen, Wielkopolskie, Poland Posen Wielkopolskie PL
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
The Senior Analyst performs and reviews daily, monthly and periodic work completed by the Investment Accounting Services teams, ensuring that the tasks are completed accurately and by the required deadlines. The Senior Analyst also assists the Supervisor in training and developing staff within the teams, including workflow planning. The Senior Analyst provides assistance with special departmental projects as requested.
Franklin Templeton Investments remains a leading global investment management organization for more than 65 years thanks to our greatest assets - our employees. With over 9,000 employees working in 35 countries around the world to service over 240 financial products, we offer an exceptional range of diverse career options. Our corporate values reflect the best of our employees. We believe in putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. We strive to bring a balance of work and life to our employees.
We’re currently looking for a qualified NAV Analysis Senior Analyst to join our team.
- Analyze systems reports and exception reports for variances and provide guidance on complex issues
- Communicate with internal or external business partners to resolve reconciliation, accounting and system issues
- Provides support to the internal teams for various operational tasks and ad hoc queries; Assist in the resolution of all issues occurring within the funds and related processes
- Ensure to provide timely support services to regional internal clients, including audit and reporting support
- Providing support for on-boarding activities such as new fund launches, mergers, conversions, share class launches and liquidations
- Prepares and/or review month end reports and other internal documents for accuracy or reasonableness prior to dissemination
- Reviews fund information prepared for external/internal auditors
- Developing solutions and delivering requested complex/custom reports
- Oversee the daily/ periodic work of Analyst/ other Team Members to ensure timely and accurate processing on all functions
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
Knowledge, education & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience of mutual fund industry accounting experience
- Experience with automated financial systems including a general ledger
Skills and abilities:
- Strong analytical and organization skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Must be able to work with deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze problems and determine and/or recommend resolutions
- Solves problems of moderate scope and complexity, refers to policies and practices for guidance
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service, accurate and logical problem solving
- Have prior exposure to international operations management and equip with a high degree of cultural awareness
- Good Team player; able to work well with team members and provide mentorship, training and necessary support to junior members
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work with all levels of staff and Management
- Build and maintain good relationships with business partners
Franklin Templeton Investments is an equal opportunity employer and invites you to visit us at www.franklintempleton.pl to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.