Business Intelligence Analyst
- Posen, Wielkopolskie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 23 Apr 19
Business Intelligence Analyst
BUSINESSS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Global Product Strategy team in Poznan.
What is this Global Product Strategy (GPS) team responsible for?
Worldwide the GPS team has over 100 team members in offices located across the US, Europe and Asia. This role is in our multi-function Poznan GPS team, as Business Intelligence Analyst you'll be responsible for developing and delivering analysis for the group to create efficiencies and enhancements (e.g. database). You'll create and develop impactful dashboards for senior leaders using data visualisation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel and Tableau).
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Business Intelligence Analyst?
- Data Visualization and report generation
- Help design, develop and evolve creative solutions for presenting data using Tableau
- Generate monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports for business partners across the company, using the data to present meaningful findings based on the trend analysis
- Coordinate with analysts and management to integrate data visualizations into existing reports, applications and tools used across Global Product Strategy team. Find new ways to present data and reports in a visual way
- Maintain MySQL database to ensure report accuracy
- Create data processing procedures in Alteryx
- Oversee database update pro cess
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree, ideally in IT, Finance or Marketing
- 1-2 years' work experience, ideally in the financial industry and/or a technical role
- Knowledge and interest in data visualization and dashboard design techniques for analysis and presentation - Tableau experience would be highly desirable although training can be provided.
- Trends analysis and data interpretation.
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills with a "can-do" attitude
- Fluent written & verbal English language skills
What makes Franklin Templeton unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results. Highlights of our benefits include:
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff investment program
- Stable employment conditions
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, " I AM Franklin Templeton ."
Franklin Templeton values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
If you have a flexible working arrangement within your current role, please let us know so we can consider this during the hiring process and replicate where possible. This is part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment