Associate Project Manager
- Posen, Wielkopolskie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 24 Apr 19
Associate Project Manager
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Operations Support team within GTA PMO group responsible for?
GTA PMO has an Associate Project Manager position open within Operations Support team. Some of the goals for the team is to proactively partner with FTT to drive technology scalability, stability, and performance. The team will also support day-to-day operations, Product development activity and code releases. By joining the Ops Support team you will work closely with Product Development teams to support and manage Product Initiatives, you will also be supporting the accurate delivery of shareholder statement and output products in line with regulatory and customer needs.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of an Associate Project Manager?
- Support the development and provide project management and business analysis discipline to effectively manage the implementation of new products and product change activities, which gives the organization the opportunity to meet industry and customer demands in a timely fashion.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of output products and vendor invoicing.
- Support release management for Shareholder Management System (SMS).
- Support crisis management and root cause analysis of production issues impacting the Global Transfer Agent.
- Provide work-arounds and recommendations for system issues and trends.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Project Management skills that is familiar with the Agile project methodology.
- Excellent communicaton skills with the ability to break down complex issues and tailor your updates towards your audience.
- Ability to recognize and communicate potential issues impacting the organization.
- Ability to e ffectively apply consultation skills to solve problems independently
- Quick learner with a fierce drive for continued improvement.
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include :
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff investment program
- Stable employment conditions
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community