Procurement - Senior Process Associate - Polish
Procurement - Senior Process Associate - Polish - CPG018980
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Procurement - Senior Process Associate - Polish!
Your job will involve PR to PO compliance checks, requester and vendor management, issue resolution.
What will your day to day role involve? Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Running compliance checks on all Free text PR incoming via Coupa;
- Re-routing PR's via approved Buying Channels (catalogs or web-forms) and preferred vendors;
- Handling inquiries from internal customers as well as from external vendors and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer's requirements are met;
- Maintaining clear records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken;
- Maintaining and updating content in Coupa for category cards, catalogs, preferred vendors, web-forms, to ensure accurate content that is easily accessible to all our business partners.
- Acting as liaison to the Accounts Payable team;
- Developing the communication between customers in order to have a smooth transaction;
- Supervising generic email box for incoming queries as well as resolving them as per the agreed SLAs;
- Keeping track of all requests received, either through ticket or manual tracker, for efficiency and follow-up purposes;
- Following-up with requesters/co-functional teams to provide quick resolutions;
- Following-up up with Suppliers/Vendors whenever this is required;
- Providing periodic updates to users/impacted parties on the status of the ticket/issue raised;
- Transferring/Raising inquiries to appropriate teams for resolution;
- Finding opportunities to improve or to streamline the process;
- Proactively take action and identify Continuous Improvement opportunities.
- Very good knowledge of Polish,C1
- Communicative level of English;
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Meaningful working experience in the Procurement field;
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level.
What can we offer?
- Personal culture and client management expertise;
- High motivation and ability to learn;
- Willingness to improve through a fruitful collaboration with a world-class customer.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a dynamic, multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Potential for personal development and career advancement;
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Poland-Lublin
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 5, 2021, 12:52:59 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time