Transaction Management Team Manager, Officer
Your new team:
Investment Management Services (IMS) Transaction Management team services all aspects of trade confirmation and settlement instruction creation process across Asset Managers portfolios worldwide. Products include equities, fixed income, cash, foreign exchange, unitized funds and securitized derivatives of the same. IMS Transaction Management team is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty's relationships. Who are we looking for?
A person with an experience in supervising a Middle Office / Trade Management / Transaction Processing team. If you would like to develop your career in the industry as a Team Manager within growing Investment Management Services business this is a great option for you. Job Responsibilities:
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- Working within the Investment Management Services - Transaction Management (TM) team based in Poland, provide primary support for operational team (BAU) support
- Managing team of Transaction Management Subject Matter Experts, Senior and Junior Trade Support Analysts
- Developing effective working relationships and communications with staff and ensure that staff are motivated, developed and supported
- Conducting performance reviews, 1-to-1 and team meetings, workload management, setting KPIs, recruiting new staff and other team management activities
- Maintaining operations of Transaction Management unit performing middle office functions (trade confirmation) for multiple Asset Mangers across fixed income, equity, unit trusts, money market, FX and cash instruments.
- Playing key part in performance governance through KPI/KRI management, client relationship management (Service Level reviews)
- Managing third party claims and liability recommendations for Senior Management
- Representing the Transaction Management function in both external and all internal project discussion and workshops
- Developing and supporting critical internal relationships with dependent units, clients, cross functional operational colleagues and global counterparts
- Preparing reports for audit and audit assistance
- 6-8 years of transaction management experience in a large financial services organization - a detailed understanding of the procedural, technical and product requirements within Middle Office / Trade Management area is preferred
- 3 years of team management or team leadership experience is required
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
- Understanding of settlement methodologies across various products (Fixed Income, Equity, FX, Cash etc.)
- Industry utility experience preferred - Omgeo CTM, ALERT, GTSS, SWIFT
- Good management, leadership and team working skills
- Client service and solutions driven mind-set, including ability to work with third-party Senior management
- Fluent English - strong verbal and written communication skills
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering
- PC skills, including MS Office applications Word, Excel, Project and Visio
About State Street: What we do.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport Plus card
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings and technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.