Transaction Management Subject Matter Expert, Senior Associate
Your new team:
Investment Management Services (IMS) Transaction Management team services all aspects of trade confirmation and settlement instruction creation process across Asset Managers portfolios worldwide. Products include equities, fixed income, cash, foreign exchange, unitized funds and securitized derivatives of the same. IMS Transaction Management team is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty's relationships. Who are we looking for?
A person with knowledge of financial products and experience in Middle Office area (transaction or trade management, trade or securities processing, equities or FX services etc.) What you get if you join us as Transaction Management Subject Matter Expert?
If you are looking for a role with wide and varied scope of responsibilities as well as opportunities to develop your financial services expertise this is the position tailored to your needs and career aspirations. Join one of the fastest growing State Street's departments and build you career with us - over 6000 professionals employed in Poland! We offer indefinite permanent contract of employment from day 1. Job Responsibilities:
Required Skill and Qualifications:
- Working within the Investment Management Services - Transaction Management (TM) team based in Poland, provide primary support for operational team support
- Servicing all aspects of trade confirmation processing and settlement instruction creation and dispatch across multiple products traded on behalf of London administered client accounts
- Ensuring that all trades are confirmed within predetermined timeframes and that all relevant deadlines are adhered to the processing and instructing of transactions for each product
- Closely cooperating with brokers, custodians, fund accountants, various internal stakeholders and other third parties
- Direct interacting with client Middle and Front Office teams to resolve trade discrepancies or issues
- Leading resolution of most complex queries by cooperating with internal teams and external parties worldwide
- Participating in new business on-boarding process
- Supporting Team Leader with team management and work distribution
- Supporting junior team members with challenging tasks
- 4-6 years of transaction management experience in a large financial services organization preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products (Fixed Income, Equities, FX, Cash Products etc.) and markets requirements
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
- Industry utility experience preferred - Omgeo CTM, ALERT, GTSS, SWIFT
- Understand global markets tendencies and enforced regulations i.e. T2S, MIFIID 2
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office application
- Fluent English - strong verbal and written communication skills
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering
About State Street: What we do.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.