Trade Support - Subject Matter Expert (APAC), Senior Associate
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Trade Support - Subject Matter Expert (APAC), Senior AssociateIMS Transaction Management role is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty's relationship. It is expected to supervise the day to day running of the team of Trade Support Analysts, with responsibility to deliver a premier service standard to the clients; monitors and ensure all trades are confirmed within pre-defined timeframes and all relevant deadlines and client specific SLA's for each product/market are met so that settlement instructions can be sent.
Support of timely and accurate KPI, KRI and general MIS, as well as input into the process of broker performance management, supporting regular review meetings where required.
- Supervise service of all aspects of trade confirmation i.e. Monitor Clients' inbound trade notifications and tying back included economical details against broker confirmation
- Monitoring the resolution of urgent client requests and the first level escalation
- Daily basis decision making in a trade management process based on the best practice and market knowledge,
- Claims management - working with Compensation Team on third party claims and making liability recommendation to Senior Management;
- Provide a high standard of support to both internal and external clients (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly).
- Onboarding A1/A2 team members.
- Embrace State Street's "corporate values" and support a work environment reflective of those values
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate dedication to group and company goals
- Excellent academic background, preferred degree in a discipline, such as economics, finance, science or engineering.
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements; Knowledge of SWIFT messaging practices, SWIFT literacy
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (level C), interpersonal skills, ability to explain technical topics.
- Self-motivated; detail oriented; work collaboratively; High Stress resistance
- Candidates for this position will ideally have gained three to five years of direct experience processing Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and cash deposit transactions or similar relevant background in Investment Services Industry.
- PC skills with an excellent understanding of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Responsible, pro-active and take ownership to the job which is allocated
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway