Starszy Specjalista ds. Przeciwdziałania Praniu Pieniędzy
• Assisting staff in sourcing CDD documentation for clients from State Street EMEA sites and sourcing other CDD documentation independently from various websites and vendors,
• Reviewing and tracking CDD documentation for all clients in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures,
• Assisting or completing the necessary forms required to support CDD,
• Screening clients' names and other parties against various sanctions lists,
• Notifying local management of operational issues,
• Assisting staff in completing Anti-Money Laundering risk assessment using corporate compliance tools prior to account opening and on an on-going basis,
• Engaging with other EMEA State Street offices in providing updates and in delivering reports,
• Gathering and compiling MIS on status CDD and underlying investors,
• Supervising and reviewing status reports for senior management.
• Verifying profiles prepared by Associate 1 with regards to quality and required detail.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
• Good language skills in English and one or more of the following languages, French, German, Italian, or Dutch,
• Enquiring mind and ability to investigate and problem solve,
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills - ability to keep meticulous records,
• Ability to supervise other staff and to participate in the process to ensure work is completed accurately and on time,
• Ability to communicate confidently, efficiently and clearly in both written and verbal forms,
• Strong time management skills,
• Flexibility in reprioritizing tasks,
• Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills,
• Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines.
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level
• Good numerical and analytical abilities,
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
• Excellent attention to detail,
• Good communication skills - both verbal and written,
• Team player,
• Very good English.
• Self-reliant. Level Of Education:
Third level qualification, Legal, Finance, or Business related Previous Level Of Experience:
- Some knowledge of anti-money laundering, know-your-customer process,