Starszy Specjalista ds. Obs?ugi Inwestora
Investor Services Anti Money Laundering Associate 2 Who we are looking for:
The role holder will be part of the Investor Services AML operational team responsible for the quality review and ultimate authorization of all investor level AML in line with relevant fund AML programme requirements and IFS AML regulations. They will provide an end to end AML service ensuring an efficient and responsive turnaround to clients and investors whilst following the steps required and outlined in all internal policies and procedures for Ireland/Cayman/US. They will be involved in AML related project work and ensure all investor level AML is reviewed, approved and stored with an aim to create a zero unauthorised AML population across all IFS Clients. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Investor Services AML Specialist you will:
- Day to day processing of Investor AML reviews to ensure quick and effective QA review and approval
- Reviewing of all AML documentation received for all investors submitted for AML review.
- Ensuring all AML documentation is saved to the DMS (Document management system) for each investor, by type, and that the AML requirements per investor type as outlined on our internal checklists and AML policies and procedures are collected and verified.
- Ensuring all relevant Connected Parties are added to ISS
- Acting as a point of contact for all IFS Investor Services teams in relation to answering and assisting efficiently with all AML related queries/Issues.
- Developing an in depth knowledge of all internal policies and procedures including all operational procedures used during the AML Review to assist with
- Ensuring all AML documentation sent to the Final Review AML group are in good order
- Ensuring that all AML queries raised with the group can be answered in detail and within the agreed SLA.
- All AML checklists points/steps in the authorisation of AML are clearly understood
- All Investor Services AML Team processes are strictly followed in accordance with the procedure documentation.
- Build solid relationships with all Investor Services team contacts, Relationship Management and Compliance team contacts.
- Daily interaction with clients on all Investor AML activity ensuring effective and clear communication at all times along with effective customer service with regards to the Investor Services team's needs.
- Demonstrate awareness with regulatory (and internal policy) obligations regarding Suspicious Activity Reporting.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution weekly AML reports.
- Working with the Investor Services AML Supervisor on enhancement to systems and processes helping to provide enhanced AML solutions to Investors.
- Administer all AML file reviews in line with internal procedure and controls ensuring a risk adverse environment.
- Participate in department wide AML training efforts - actively attend all required training courses and provide feedback.
What we value:
- The A2 ensures that all information and AML documentation received from investors/clients is accurately reviewed through the document management system and that all required documentation is collected from the investor in conjunction with our AML checklists.
- The A2's are expected to 'self-review' their own work and take full responsibility for accuracy prior to Supervisor review.
- Regulatory changes in our external environment can impact the way processing is completed.
- New relationships with other new department can change work flows eg. CARRs Team
- Operating environment has changed against the external economic factors, e.g. Business Transformation a focus for the department e.g. Centralised Processes.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Superiors - giving support to the team lead and escalating issues.
- Internal - Corporate Compliance and CARRs Teams (Compliance and Regulatory Reporting, AML teams
- External - interaction with clients and investors on Investor Service issues.
- Set AML process and procedures as well as set operational procedures are in place - there is no autonomy to go outside of these and A2's must adhere to all noted AML policies.
- At present we do not have set templates for emails/customer queries, but these are reviewed and checked and attachments much be checked prior to sending.
- All information inputted by the A2 processer is reviewed (minimum 4 eye approach).
- Degree in Finance and/or Business Related area (minimum 2.2) or relevant working experience.
- 1-3 years Fund Administration/AML experience (preferable Hedge &/or PE Funds).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
- Good working knowledge of AML policies and procedures is an advantage.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi task and to work calmly under pressure.
- The role holder could be working on a variety of funds with multiple transactions per month.
- The pattern of funds and types of funds can change for the role holder.
- They will not manage staff and will not review work completed by others
- Changing regulatory environment which can impact how the role holder interacts with clients and investors.
- Dealing with incorrect or incomplete information from clients, investors or other departments.
- Dealing with pushback from investors &/or clients when requesting AML documents
- Maintaining the highest standards of quality review in all files prior to approving in the system
- Timeframe required to carry out duties, very strict deadlines to adhere to.
- Learning the AML process including applicable policies and procedures and the use of ISS.
About State Street What we do.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers