Senior Project Analyst, Senior Associate
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Scope of responsibilities:
Skills we value:
- The purpose of the role is to process and reconcile complex OTC and ETD products (option, swap, CFD, futures);
- Employee is a central point of contact for the clearing brokers and client service teams on all sites;
- The core responsibility is to capture and reconcile transactions on OTC securities;
- Support business team in collection of project requirements;
- Assist business in testing of new systems/applications;
- Act as a central point of contact for technical issues encountered in the daily business and/or ad hoc requests related to derivatives process;
- Track issue trends and escalate as needed. Contribute to technical issue resolution and share lessons learnt with team members/managers;
- Gather, transform and present data requested by management team or project teams;
- Demonstrate flexibility by supporting different client / country groups as well as contributing to a range of projects;
- Demonstrate excellent risk awareness (speaking up, supporting business team in meeting internal and external requirements);
- Assist in the mentoring, coaching and training of less experienced staff and preparation of knowledge test cases.
- Master's degree in Finance, or related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services industry in areas such as: Asset Management, Fund Accounting, Reporting, VBA Development;
- Experience with Derivatives products;
- High level proficiency in MS Excel, MS Office.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, applications and expand current knowledge;
- Aptitude for seeking out solutions and knowledge independently;
- Ability to break down a problem/process into sequential and logical steps;
- Ability to thrive and function in a deadline driven environment, juggle tasks and responsibilities within peak times;
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly effective communication and organization skills;
- Working experience with Lean methodology would be an advantage;
Work, Live and Grow
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.