Senior Procurement Manager, Assistant Vice President
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Job Responsibilities:
- Supports sourcing activities across one or more of the following technology sourcing verticals: IT Software or other related sourcing activity;
- Supports the development of the IT category strategy in partnership with the category leaders;
- Performs research of industry trends (i.e. changes in market dynamics, best practice, innovation) relevant to the category and ensures these are incorporated into the bank's category strategies;
- Partners with relevant 3rd party stakeholders and internal stakeholders in reviewing and negotiating vendor agreements;
- Directs RFP processes and negotiations, managing complex global agreements and effectively leading cross-functional teams as necessary;
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines;
- Identify risks and opportunities related to achieving financial objectives, working with process partners to mitigate risks and realize opportunities.
- Proven track of records in strategic sourcing/category or supplier management;
- Technology sourcing experience required, including experience in either of the following: IT Software, or other related sourcing activity;
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem solving skills;
- Proven self-starter who can work independently and with teams, effectively juggle multiple priorities, and has a strong track record of delivering outstanding results;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A proven track record of delivering on complex projects and procurement saves;
- Proven negotiation skills with a track record of completing complex deals with measurable saves and value;
- Ability to influence cross-functionally;
- Strong people leader;
- Personal resilience to work within an extremely fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.