Senior Procurement Analyst, AVP
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Who we are looking for:
The Senior Procurement Analyst (AVP) is a key member within Global Procurement Services (GPS), responsible for providing operational, reporting and analytical support. What you will be responsible for:
- Support Category leads on all analytical and reporting needs including but not limited to category planning, business modelling and executive dashboards.
- Collaborate with global and regional procurement category teams to drive process improvements and develop analytics to support GPS transformation and goals.
- Develop and maintain metrics dashboard to track and report financial and operational performance against industry benchmarks.
- Gather feedback and requirements from stakeholders regarding spend trends and develop dashboard reporting to support actionable spend strategies.
- Lean and automate reporting and processes to improve cycle time and quality of analytics
- Utilize SharePoint and other collaborative tools (where required) to ensure the Intranet technology facilitates sharing of procurement's documents and processes.
Bachelor's degree required (finance, computer science or related field of study preferred) Experience:
Must have 6 or more years procurement or business analytics experience in a global or multi-regional organization . Knowledge/Skills:
What We Offer:
- Excellent desktop software skills:
- Proficient in MS Excel (including Power Query /Power Pivot), Power BI and Access to solve complex quantitative problems and analyze large data sets (v-lookup functions, pivot tables, advanced formulas)
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence System and Tableau preferred
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint for data visualization
- Exceptional procurement analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Proven self-starter who can work independently and with teams, effectively juggle multiple priorities, and has a strong track record of delivering outstanding results;
- Ability to consolidate, assimilate, and compare large data from various formats and sources and to be able to answer business questions at both the detailed and summary views.
- Ability to meet tight deadline and work in a fast-paced and cross-discipline environment, to manage multiple tasks and/or projects with changing priorities
- Think strategically, creatively and offer new ideas to improve process
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required for presentations, user training and procedures updates
- Quick learner, self-motivated with attention to detail.
Why this role is important to us
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers