Senior Information Security Assurance Specialist, AVP
Who we are looking for:
The candidate will support the overall corporate information security compliance to State Street internal policies, external regulatory and client requirements. As a member of the Policy & Governance team, the individual will maintain the enterprise information security policies and processes necessary to support information security compliance with established company policies, regulatory requirements, and generally accepted information security controls. Assist the business with the Corporate Information Security (CIS) exception process and review/update internal controls, policies and standards for State Street globally. What you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining enterprise information security policies, technical standards, guidelines, and procedures necessary to support information security in compliance with established company policies, regulatory requirements, and generally accepted information security controls.
- Researching compliance issues/questions for existing and new regulations, and providing interpretation or clarification within the team.
- Collaborating with Corporate Compliance, Legal, Regulatory Affairs, Corporate Audit and Enterprise Technology Risk Management as appropriate in assessing State Street internal policy compliance against external requirements
- Coordinating, reviewing and responding for the respective CIS areas covering regulatory compliance assessments and client questionnaires in support of new and current clients using and maintaining our central repository of responses.
- Collaborating with other team members throughout the organization ensuring consistency in the alignment of State Street policy, standards, procedures and controls.
- Assisting and contributing to additional projects and deliverables related to assurance, governance and policy requests as they pertain to CIS initiatives.
- Participating in the development implementation review and revisions of compliance procedures and systems within Corporate Information Security.
- Develop understanding of State Street's IT infrastructure and compliance levels pertaining to Cyber and Information Security.
- Assisting with the establishment of key operational metrics supporting the tracking, status and progress of regulatory requests and questionnaires as they pertain to cyber and information security.
What We Offer:
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and experience presenting across the various levels within the business up to senior leadership.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group and in a diverse set of regions: executive, managers, and subject matter experts, North America (NA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Europe and the Middle East (EMEA)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Information Security or general IT areas related to risk management, controls assurance, compliance programs, cybersecurity and information security regulations, industry standards, and internal policies frameworks.
- Previous experience creating and/or performing review and gap analysis of information security policies and standards against cybersecurity frameworks
- Possess strong knowledge and experience with of one or more of the following cybersecurity frameworks; NIST CSF, NIST 800-53 or ISO 27001/27002.
- Project management and reporting experience and the ability to operate in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Applies administrative oversight and managerial skills to various projects and assessments.
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), Certified Risk & Information Systems Controls (CRISC) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification preferred or similar Information Security experience.
- Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Information Security standards, policies and compliance regulations including GLBA, GDPR, China Security Law, CCPA, etc.
Why this role is important to us:
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street: What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers