Senior Fund Ordering Administrator, Associate
Who we are looking for
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a joint venture between Boston-based State Street Corporation, a world leader in financial services providing investment servicing, investment management, trading services and investment research, and DST Systems, Inc., a Kansas City-based leading provider of shareholder accounting services and proprietary systems. International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a global market leader committed to providing high quality systems and services to our clients. The IFDS family is made up of more than 5,500 world-class employees, located in our offices in Canada, Ireland, Luxembourg, India and the United Kingdom. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Senior Fund Ordering Administrator you will be responsible for :
What we value
- Setup and review of setup of funds, brokers as well as Custody and Trading Account opening in the Multimanager System and double check with four eyes principle the correctness of the Data
- Monitors, proves, and reviews for reasonability the Fund Trading components.
- Monitoring of incoming Subscriptions and Redemption's
- follow up Contract Notes and check cash receipt for redemption orders.
- Internal Trading System Maintenance
- Assist in creating and sending of specific Client Reports
- Keep up-to-date with all changes in the market practices/procedures/new technology as well as internal changes within SSB
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects.
- Involvement in the training and development of other team members as necessary.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare documentation for review as required.
- Assists Team Supervisor in the organization of the Team and in ensuring that departmental procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Assists where required in preparing monthly reports, and reviews reports prepared by team.
- Assists in preparation and review of country-specific reports, management reports and other information requirements.
- Provides timely and professional responses to all enquiries.
- Keeps Team Manager, informed as to the daily work progress and status of requests.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrates good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Maintains systematic filing practices.
- Adheres to clean desk policy and record keeping.
- Ensure that daily work load is allocated appropriately.
- Provides direction and training to staff in the course of their day-to-day work, Trains less experienced staff in fund and bank procedures and processes, and provides guidance and an adequate source of help for questions.
- Actively participates in the development of new hires in the team. Supports and guides them in the knowledge of all technical aspects of the work, as well as in their work organization.
- Identify training needs within the team and ensure that those needs are met.
- Take responsibility for own personal development and training.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing
- A thorough understanding of fund trading administration is required
- Excellent English.
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- 2+ years experience in fund administration is required
About State Street What we do.
- Premium life insurance package
- Employee savings plan
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers