Senior Fund Expense Administrator, Associate-2
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for candidate who has strong experience with Investment banking. Some one with strong financial knowledge with Financial background. Direct integration with client Middle and Front Office teams (Investment Managers) to resolve trade discrepancies or issues. Supporting resolution of complex queries by cooperating with internal teams and external parties worldwide Who we are looking for:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Senior Fund Expense Administrator you will
Reviewing work & Assisting team supervisor
- Reviews fund expense processing functions
- Liaises with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies.
- Takes leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Assists Team Supervisor in the organization of the Team and in ensuring that departmental procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Assists Team Supervisor in implementing new procedures and controls.
- Performs special projects and other tasks as assigned by the Team Supervisor.
- Review VAT calculation and applicability
Reporting & Reconciliation - Fund Expense related
- Assists where required in preparing monthly reports, and reviews reports prepared by team.
- Assists in preparation and review of country-specific reports, management reports and other information requirements.
- Provides timely and professional responses to all enquiries.
- Keeps Team Supervisor, informed as to the daily work progress and status of requests.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal clients and colleagues.
- Contacts and maintains good working relationships with appointed client and vendor representatives in order to gather authorization and clarify any issues around fund expenses
- Demonstrates good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Maintains systematic filing practices.
- Adheres to clean desk policy and record keeping.
- Ensure that daily work load is allocated appropriately.
Training & Personal Development
What we value:
- Provides direction and training to staff in the course of their day-to-day work, Trains less experienced staff in fund and bank procedures and processes, and provides guidance and an adequate source of help for questions.
- Actively participates in the development of new hires in the team. Supports and guides them in the knowledge of all technical aspects of the work, as well as in their work organization.
- Identify training needs within the team and ensure that those needs are met.
- Take responsibility for own personal development and training.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing.
- A thorough understanding of fund expense administration is required
- Excellent English.
- Critical Behaviors for Success as defined
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- 2+ years experience in fund administration is required.
About State Street What we do.
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers