SSGA Senior Active Quant Equity Portfolio Management Support Analyst
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
SSGA Senior Active Quant Equity Portfolio Management Support AnalystYou will be part of the Active Quantitative Equity Investment team, with a role in the analysis and implementation of equity strategies based on quantitative model inputs and investment guidelines. Supporting London and Boston based AQE teams, on a day-to-day basis, you will help to improve efficiencies in managing portfolios including the monitoring of corporate actions, FX, futures and cash exposures. AQE operates as one global team and you will receive world-class training as over time you develop to help innovate our process, stock research and model diagnostic tools. The role is dynamic, often working to tight deadlines and also intellectually stimulating and creative.
- Provide back-up PM duties to lead portfolio managers, including supporting execution of flows and corporate actions.
- Monitor FX, futures and cash exposures.
- Help code client specific guidelines into our portfolio management software.
- Assist in understanding portfolio attribution, the return drivers of portfolios and individual stock movements.
- Design and enhance portfolio diagnostics tools.
- Assist on data integrity of our portfolio management software.
- Cooperate, and provide input to the Active Quantitative Equity team through forums such as summits and weekly meetings.
- Ensure close cooperation with support and oversight functions such as Trading, IT, Risk, Model Risk Management, Operations and Compliance.
- Operate in compliance with internal and external regulations and escalation procedures.