Robotics Process Automation Delivery Manager, Officer
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Robotics Process Automation Delivery Manager, OfficerState Street Global Technology Services newly created Robotics Process Automation Center of Excellence is hiring an RPA Service Delivery Specialist to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation to help stand up an industrial robotics platform and deliver automation solutions to our internal business partners to provide more efficiency and better service to our clients. This organization will provide future transformational technologies globally within the company.
The role requires a strong understanding of RPA and existing platform providers to assist in the assessment of business cases for RPA suitability and the advanced preparation of development needs. The ability to share experiences and best practices with a group of Process and RPA architects and analysts will be paramount in standing up this new team that will be a model for future organizations within the company. This role also comes with significant visibility to management and requires excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and oral formats.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Identifying and coordinating access, configuration, and data requirements for various environments, interfaces, tests, and roles
- Assisting in the technical evaluation of RPA suitability
- Estimating the cost and duration for the technical team to execute the project
- Supporting the resolution of access, configuration and data impediments identified during development
- Handling multiple stakeholders - both internal technical and functional teams - while effectively working relationship always looking to increase team collaboration
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Project Management leading cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions, and complete projects with minimal direction.
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and responsible team player
Nice to haves:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a technical architect/software development role
- Business Case process distillation knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Data and Identity Management
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT architecture and infrastructure as it relates to RPA.
- Experience in implementing Robotic technology solutions in an IT governed environment.
- Understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA such as Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, Pattern Matching, Analytics etc.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway