Risk Analyst with German, Associate 2
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Risk Analyst with German, Associate 2Supporting business units across the corporation, the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) division within SS Corporation establishes and maintains appropriate risk management policies, guidelines and limits, and assists executive and business level management with minimalizing operational, market, credit legal, regulatory and other risks to the company.
- Support key decision makers in developing vision for future growth of Reporting and Analytics Teams: Operational Risk, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk and Market Risk Teams;
- Deliver various risk reporting and controlling activities per established procedures;
- Drive quality and process improvement initiatives as defined by the internal business partners;
- Promote best practices in coordination with internal business partners;
- Assist in various ad-hoc requests.
- Fluency in English and German;
- University degree in the field of finance, computer science, data management or other technical field;
- Risk/finance experience is a plus, but not required;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Experience in VBA/ SQL is a plus but not required;
- Attention to details;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work with little supervision, self-driven and pro-active attitude;
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization;
- Ability to work in a team towards common goal.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.