- Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Our client is a Swiss global financial services company that provides wealth management, asset management and investment banking for private, corporate and institutional clients worldwide.
Currently, we are seeking for an experienced and motivated IT Research Analyst to join their operations team located in Cracow.
- analyse new/innovative technologies and business models
- create presentations and reports
- be a part of innovation projects as research analyst
- seeking for innovative startups and service ideas
- cooperate with external consultants
- analyse and visualize data to support your research
Your team is a part of the Group Chief Technology Officer organization and report to IT Research and Development managers. They collaborate with innovation team as well as with other teams focused on innovation and enterprise architecture. Their work allow to learn about cutting edge technologies and new business models tested by fintech startups.
- professional experience as an IT consultant or IT Analyst
- experience in system integration projects or market research team
- ability to analyze new technologies and their impact on business models
- experience in exploring quantitative and qualitative data
- basic statistics, data analysis and visualization skills
- basic knowledge of R, Python, SQL
- broad understanding of wealth management, institutional asset management or investment banking industry will be an advantage