- Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland Kraków Malopolskie PL
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS Poland
- 25 Sep 18 2018-09-25
Do you have a sound knowledge of Financial Reporting, supported by relevant professional experience? Are you a proficient user of reporting tools?
We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– run and maintain regular scheduled processes and reports in Excel, MS Access and Tableau
– develop and run various ad-hoc data queries and deliver results in concise manner to internal clients and business partners
– propose and implement improvements and automation for existing processes
– perform to the highest levels of due diligence on agreed data areas with proactive management of controls and quality standards
– ensure all procedural documentation relevant to the reporting environment is maintained up-to-date
– actively work on assigned projects and various business initiatives as well as ad-hoc demand
You'll be working in the Reporting and Analytics Global Wealth Management team in Zabierzów (Kraków Business Park).
The diverse team includes approx. 20 professionals in Poland. We are supporting the Wealth Management Divisions of UBS and provides critical management information and reports that enables day to day decision making. Typically, datasets will involve Invested Assets, Net New Money, Revenues, Costs & Headcount.
We work closely with CFO, IT, Accounting, regional business, country heads & others internal clients to help ensure that the data we delivered are of the highest integrity, content is simple & intuitive to use and provides the highest value-add to a client.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?