Product Owner - Business Technology Manager, Officer
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Product Owner - Business Technology Manager, OfficerPosition:
You will act as the Product Owner for a scrum team and work closely with Project Management, business representatives and other stakeholders to understand their business and technology requirements. You will represent the "Voice of the customer" by maintaining and prioritizing the team backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
- Responsible for project delivery, and the implementation of operating policies within area managed.
- Responsible for Senior Management project reporting and recording regular progress and achievements
- Responsible for project development tracking, ensuring requirements are fully scoped out and identifiable, implementation target deadlines are achieved. Charting actual unit usage vs planned unit usage
- Liaise with Development BA's and business team to ensure all business requirements are clearly identified
- Maintaining and distributing individual project roadmap
- Responsible for Testing and signing off on all enhancements & fix releases in both test environments. Investigate potential Issues & work to resolve
- Understands the Industrialized Agile Process and the relevant Product owner & SME IA team roles.
- Coordinate and assist business testing and ensuring timely UAT sign off.
- Develop specialist knowledge/expertise in their own discipline & shares expertise with colleagues and other departments including new development request Analysis & new development demonstrations where applicable
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Minimum 3 years in financial services
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- Strong problem-solving ability and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects and assignments
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams
- Proven ability to clearly define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them
- Working experience using agile methodologies, industry standards and best practices
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business delivery teams, leadership, senior management and internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent influencing and networking skills, paired with stakeholder management experience in a multi-layered, global environment.
- Solid presentation skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway