Process Optimization Senior Manger , AVP
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Process Optimization Senior Manger , AVPThe Design & Restructuring Manager (AVP) has the opportunity to directly contribute to State Street Beacon, a five-year publically announced strategic transformation program, creating a digital enterprise. Beacon represents a bold vision to digitize the entire organization to achieve greater efficiencies, improve processes, reduce risk, and provide innovative tools and services to employees and clients.
- Lead and assist relevant business and shared service teams in the delivery of complex organisational design, operating model or process change programmes/projects as set out in State Street's global & local programme portfolio.
- Report on progress, issues and challenges to key stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis in a constructive, solutions-focused manner
- Manage a team of Design & Restructuring Consultants
- Provide consultancy and drive the team's strategy to optimize and standardize operational processes in line with the organisational objectives. Be proactive in communications with senior management to drive required solutions
- Be able to drive quantifiable and qualitative analysis including but not limited to market analysis, process efficiency, productivity review, cost benefit modelling etc.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery of process improvement recommendations and implementation as per specific project objectives
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance e.g.:
- Assist in developing and implementing new workflow approaches and methods as well as system enhancements
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to identify, analyze and proactively resolve issues
- Lead planning, execution and management of assigned projects; ensure proper risk management framework is established and followed
- Strong people management skills, encompassing an ability to manage a team of highly-motivated individuals
- Strong influencing skills, sufficient to drive operating model transformation initiatives alongside a number of key business stakeholders
- Ability to conduct qualitative and qualitative analysis of data within the operational processes. Ability to develop and maintain scorecards and metrics. Collect, analyse, package and communicate data at various levels for use by stakeholders
- Ability to document operational processes in a process flow or value stream mapping (e.g. BPMN standards)
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma (formal certification would be an advantage) tools and methods. Knowledge of other project methodologies would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Visio or other process mapping tool would be required. Knowledge of other project management tools would be considered as advantage
- Manage own performance through engaging in the performance review process and attending relevant training
- Strong analytical skills required
- Excellent communication and writing skills required