Private Cloud Framework Developer, AVP
Who we are looking for:
Private Cloud Framework Developer will be responsible for d esigning and developing different cloud frameworks based on REST /xml/json/GWT/struts/ReactJs.This role is for a Senior Java developer with strong SQL experience preferably with Oracle and requires UNIX/Linux and scripting experience. Project overview :
- 7-10 years of experience in IT or relevant industry
- Experience in Java/Oracle/Spring/AWS
- Experience with ReactJs /GWT UI will be preferable.
- Experience with Redis setup and client api
- Experience with Kafka/MQ/CICS will be preferable.
- Tomcat and j2ee based java development
- Experience in requirements analysis and system design
- Proven problem solving, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work both independently as well as within a team
- Knowledge of testing with JUNITS and quality assurance methodologies
- Experience with any Framework development will be preferable.
- Bachelor's Degree level qualification in a computer or Equivalent
What We Offer:
- Analyzing business requirements and application code,
- Translating business requirements into actionable specifications
- Developing, testing and deploying code
- Production support as needed
- Nice to have exposure to Python.
- Experience with Build tools like github,Maven,Jenkins
- Nice to have experience in Eclipse, Quartz, Drools, XML,Spark redis, Spring Framework., JMock, JMeter
About State Street
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer