Planning Specialist - Domain Trainee - English
Planning Specialist – Domain Trainee - English - CPG022143
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Planning Specialist – Domain Trainee - English!
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Ensure the process is carried-out by the team as per the solution design agreed with the engagement framework in the Design and Transition phase
- Achieve the contractually agreed important metrics / SLAs
- Share/ implements standard methodologies across teams
- Carry out transformation initiatives and projects to deliver business impact
- Act as primary point of contact for process customer concerns
- Present performance indicators in internal operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement based on Lean & Six Sigma methodologies
- Ensure all team members are aware of KPIs/
- Ensure adherence to Smart Opex Framework, distribute and publish results through Visual Management on the floor, adhere to Front Line Manager dashboards process
- Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks;
- Perform monthly/quarterly/yearly individual appraisal discussions with the team
- Propose action plans, coaching and mentoring sessions for the team members, talent development sessions, as well as career development sessions;
- Proven ability to strategize, influence, communicate and execute complex initiatives to generate productivity and business impact;
- Knowledge of the Planning domain and process understanding
- Proven track record to lead large team towards meeting the agreed SLA’s
- Ability to bring external and internal data insights into the process
What can we offer?
- Self-motivated, high-energy levels
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, additional vacation days, biking policy
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Domain Trainee
Primary Location Poland-Krakow
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Apr 27, 2021, 3:31:12 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time