.NET Developer (Vulnerability Management), Officer
Who we are looking for:
As .NET Developer (Vulnerability Management), you will be experienced in analysing requirements and developing solutions to meet technical specifications. These would include application and web development working with technical SME's across Vulnerability Management and Platform Engineering groups. The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate strong relationship management, communication, listening and collaboration skills and will work effectively various stakeholders and counterparts across the globe. What you will be responsible for:
You will be a Subject Matter Expert in the field of .NET development, covering (but not limited to) the following areas:-
- Extensive experience building applications using C# code.
- Understanding of best practices for building applications with peak performance and reliability.
- Good understanding of the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding Applications.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C# and C# libraries.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework and Microsoft SQL.
- Good understanding of developing client displays and user interfaces
- Knowledge of automation technologies to improve patch delivery capabilities.
- Strong experience of development experience using C# .NET
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
What We Offer:
- Ability to effectively manage time and balance priorities across simultaneous assignments
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, with diverse audiences
Why this role is important to us
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. What we do. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers