.NET Developer, Officer
Who we are looking for:
As a .NET Developer, you will be working in a global DevSecOps team responsible for delivery and transformation of State Street's Vulnerability Management programme creating modern web applications from scratch to shape the future of the bank's Vulnerability Management automation and orchestration.
The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate expertise in Agile .NET software development, knowledge of SDLC, strong commitment to delivering world-class Quality Assurance, User Experience and DevOps, as well as good collaboration and communication skills to effectively work multiple stakeholders from various international locations. Cybersecurity or Information Security background will be considered a plus. What you will be responsible for:
Required education and experience:
- Web application development (frontend and backend) for Vulnerability Management
- Requirements analysis
- Code reviews
- Application architecture reviews and improvements
- Technical and End User documentation creation
- CI/CD pipeline creation and improvements
- Bug and defect fixing
- 3rd party applications integration
- Post-release applications maintenance
Required technical skills:
- Master's / Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, Cybersecurity or similar
- At least 4 years of professional experience in C# language using .NET/.NET Core and web development technologies is a must
Required soft skills:
- Technology stack: Microsoft .NET 5.0, Blazor Server, Entity Framework Core 5, HTML5, CSS3, Microsoft SQL Server 2019, PowerShell, Power Automate, Active Directory
- Tools: Visual Studio, Jetbrains dotUltimate (Rider, ReSharper), git, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Microsoft 365, ServiceNow
- Experience in working with REST and RPC APIs
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL databases
- Experience in working in Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
- Experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of SDLC and understanding of clean code principles
- Basic knowledge of Secure SDLC
- Good technical troubleshooting skills
What We Offer:
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Why this role is important to us:
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street: What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers