Middle Office Team Supervisor, Senior Associate
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Middle Office Team Supervisor, Senior AssociateResponsabilities:
- Team management-Lead and motivate direct reports. Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior; ensuring staff accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for day to day operations, ensuring the quality of assigned deliverables that includes accuracy and timeliness
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilization of resources.
- Risk excellence - manage, control and remediate the operational risk inherent in daily operationsIdentify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping team and Officer informed of issue. Record the issue in the issues log and track progress.
- Contact point for any issues or complaints, manage client expectations and build a strong and lasting relationship with other State Street locations around the globe
- Working on new project migrations
- Review corporate documentation on processes, procedures and controls and evaluate the continuing effectiveness of these and related systems, initiating remedial action as necessary. Ensure documentation exists for any client-specific procedures.
- Perform first level review of the work produced by other associates
- 3+ years of experience in the financial sector
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Forward thinking and able to drive the innovation and capability culture innate within the department
- Finding solutions to complex, time-critical problems