Global Risk Analytics (GRA) is a global team responsible for model design and management of broad classes of financial and operational risk. They are tasked with setting standards and providing mission-critical, cutting-edge tools to help identify, measure and manage risk, as well as enhance an enterprise-wide compliance across the company.
Location: Krakow, Poland
* Conduct predominantly quantitative analysis, and perform investigations, a dice-and-slice analysis into risk metrics
* Support risk managers with implementation, calculation, calibration, and maintenance of risk measures.
* Liaison with local Global Risk Analytics teams in implementation of novel and cost-efficient computational platforms
* Perform risk limit monitoring and provide guidance on limit breaches with appropriate escalation
* Provide an analysis to support and inform risk decisions on trades, positions and new products
* Identify and escalate issues to senior management through appropriate review of risk data, controls and reporting
* Actively participate in regulatory exercises to support regulatory engagement
* Generate ad hoc and bespoke risk reporting for senior management
* Identify improvements to infrastructure, including streamlining, standardising and globalising processes and reporting
* Optimises the control framework of the market risk function
* Ensures efficiency and accuracy of reporting for market risk managers and the Front Office
* Performs consolidated risk reporting and analysis of risk measures (sVaR, VaR, RNIV, etc) at a group level for internal and external use
* Executes processes and provides analytic capability and support to the market risk managers
* Identifies and escalates issues to Risk Management through review and validation of risk data, controls and reporting
* Creates consolidated management committee packs
* Supports internal initiatives to deal with regulatory challenges
* Assists with the delivery of Traded Risk projects
* Supports the change delivery of risk systems at a global level across a project's lifecycle including providing requirement, assisting development and UAT testing
* Develops and implements new reports to improve risk visibility
* Acts as a subject matter expert with respect to market risk processes and creates DIMs where appropriate
* Acts as a business partner to improve existing IT risk infrastructure
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: