Manager - Change Management and Transformation
- Market Rate
- Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland Kraków Malopolskie PL
- Permanent, Full time
- Maze Executive Search & Selection
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
My client is a global, tier 1 Investment Bank. The successful candidate will have at least 4 year’s experience in a similar role, with a proven track record for driving change and strong stakeholder management skills. The candidate must come from an investment banking background.
Drive Transformation and Regulatory changes in International Europe sites based on strategic direction from the CFO / Finance COO for International Europe.
Will involve working with individual CFOs across different International sites in Europe (17+ sites) in driving change and transformation as per the agreed agenda
· Lead / drive opportunity identification for change / process improvement / transformation
· Run re-engineering and transformation workshops for root cause & solution identification
· Establish book of work and business case in collaboration with the Finance COO – International Europe
· Facilitate / solution identification
· Provide requisite training on methodology as appropriate
· Drive and govern project execution
· Escalate issues / road blocks
· Ensure benefit delivery
· Engage teams in International Europe / Global Finance Operations as appropriate
· Establish acceptance of change and drive a culture of continuous improvement
· Establish and maintain effective relationship with business areas and identify areas of improvements
· Influence and escalate issues / risks in an effective way to ensure timely resolution
· Effective communication with stakeholders across sub functions
· Create an environment within the project which fosters free sharing of knowledge & ideas and a continuous improvement culture in the function
· Ability to collaborate with multiple parties, both onshore and offshore in order to achieve key milestones within stipulated time and allocated resources
· Analytical & Decision making ability in a dynamic environment coupled with strong communication (both verbal & written) and presentation skills.
· Proven ability to project manage initiatives in finance processes and exposure to diverse/multi-culture work environments with strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
· Ability to think independently and data analysis skills
· Exposure in process improvement projects & Running process re-engineering workshops
· Experience and understanding of process improvement techniques / methodology
· Strong communication, navigation and stakeholder management skills
· Knowledge of multiple Finance functions in a banking environment
· Good presentation creation and delivery skills
· Banking experience essential
· Sound knowledge and experience of LSS principles and methodology. LSS BB experience preferred.
· Ability to maintain control, direction and motivation in an ever-changing environment
· Proven Operations Planning and Project Management skills.
· Strategic outlook with the orientation to deliver projects involving wide dimensions and different nature of complexities.
· Excellent English (both written and verbal) language skills
· Demonstrate the ability to work with people at all levels
· Stable job in professional team,
· Interesting path of career in an international organization,
· Consistent scope of responsibilities
Private health care, employees’ benefits.