Management Information Analyst, Senior Associate
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Management Information Analyst, Senior AssociateThe main responsibilities include:
- Provision of specific periodic management reporting
- Liaison with, and collation of data from, relevant business units
- Development and production of management reports as needed.
- Maintaining archives of physical material and electronic data for research and analytical purposes.
- Assist in the development of analytical databases and processes for ad-hoc and standard reporting purposes.
- Produce ad-hoc reporting on an "as and when" needed basis
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Reports project progress status
- Process, data & information analysis
Core Business Requirements
- Approximately 3-5 years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence area (executive reporting, data management, data analytics, financial planning etc.) and client servicing;
- Knowledge and experience of key principles of data management and data quality;
- Strong involvement in projects and programmes, with a proven track record of achieving the set goals;
- Experience of managing and influencing key and senior relationships across an international organisation;
- Experience chairing meetings, presenting and leading business initiatives;
- Knowledge and experience of Six Sigma, Lean and other process improvement techniques and tools and project management will be an advantage;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Access;
- Proficiency in English.