- Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS Poland
- 19 Oct 18
Are you a technologist second to none? Do you consider yourself as someone who can deliver best in class solutions? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– To take part in software and architectural development activities.
– Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
– Identify and resolve the production and non-production application issues.
– Monitor the applications and take proactive measures to improve the performance.
– Develop, test, implement, deploy and maintain application software.
– Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
– Coordinate and plan activities along with Database and Up/downstream applications
You will work in a small but global team of technologists in the capacity of Development Lead which is a key technical role, covering the Enterprise Process Architecture projects within Finance & Risk IT. The successful candidate will have technical delivery responsibility and will be managing and integrating change activity involving diverse systems, technologies and processes.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?