Investment Compliance Team Manager
Take responsibility and ownership of the assigned scope of Investment Compliance operations with a particular focus on IC system conversion project and CRIMS adoption in daily IC production. Lead end to end planning and execution of projects or programs related to IC Delivery and/or State Street Bank GmbH Poland branch. Deliverables will include client and service KPIs, enhanced operating models, business transformation and technology changes. The Operations Manager will also represent IC Poland in various local, regional and global committees and initiatives.
The main responsibilities include:
- Take ownership for the execution of goals in the assigned business lines / teams, projects and lead or deliver them within the budget, prescribed timeline and success criteria
- Track and manage issues and risks, escalate where appropriate and drive until resolution
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal policies, procedures and processes and provide input to the further development of best practices
- Building strong connections and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide Vision and Direction to the staff, increase the operating performance of IC processes and productivity of the teams in scope
- Serve as a source of technical information to assist teams and clients (if applicable) with Product information, behavioral changes resulting from system conversion as well as regulatory issues
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions to streamline and improve upon functions, workflow and processes.
- Standardize client / regional requirements & propose solutions
- Demonstrate flexibility by supporting different project needs and requests as well as contributing to wide range of project topics
Core Business Requirements
- Knowledge of operational processes in Investment Compliance or other financial services
- Experience in transformational change
- Develop, coach, support and motivate staff to enhance skills and knowledge
- Driving risk excellence, outstanding client service, high performance and a positive, collaborative and innovative culture
- Development of individuals by identifying their strengths, development needs and training requirements
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behaviour
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Five or more years (depends on the level) of experience in Mutual Fund Administration
- Investment Compliance background preferred: SEC and IRC guidelines for registered investment products, money market restrictions, UCITS or other regulated environments.
- Experience working with Bloomberg data or other market data vendors an asset(IDC, RIMES MDS, Reuters)
- Ability to develop business relationships, both within and outside of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to execute & deliver
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks, and execute upon concurrent assignments.