Investment Compliance Analyst in Luxemburg Team (location Krakow and Gdansk) with German language
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Investment Compliance Analyst in Luxemburg Team (location Krakow and Gdansk) with German languageJob Title, Grade
Investment Compliance Analyst, Associate 1 with German
The Investment Compliance Analyst role is responsible for ensuring, that the funds' assets managed by the clients are in line with the regulatory and funds legal documents. This is done by monitoring, investigating, and reporting investment compliance results to internal and external clients. The successful candidate will use the MIG21 (Monitoring Investment Guidelines) platform and external research tools to analyze and solve various cases related to investment decisions.
- Monitoring fund activity in terms of regulations on the automated compliance monitoring system (MIG21).
- Identify, investigate and document violations based on the system, provided documents and third-party tools.
- Create proper documentation and send reports to internal and external clients
- Confirm the accuracy of fund data from internal and external sources, and perform maintenance in internal databases.
- Liaison with pre-compliance data teams, fund accounting teams and client-facing teams.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare proper documentation.
- Ensure, that agreed timelines are adhered to.
- Take responsibility for personal development and training.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivation and self-reliance.
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team.
- PC literacy skills, Excel spreadsheets usage competencies essential.
- Research skills, ability to utilize various external tools to draw conclusions.
- Knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets.
- Experience in operating on databases would be an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
Level of Education: Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Law or Business related degree