Health & Safety Senior Specialist, Senior Associate
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting H&S Manager in H&S Team management;
- Maintaining databases;
- Managing external contractors;
- Participating in risk assessment tasks;
- Organizing regular fire drills;
- Management and training of fire marshals and first aiders;
- Reporting of H&S related incidents and issues;
- Providing H&S trainings for Staff and Managers;
- Participation in H&S Committee;
- Other H&S related tasks.
- Higher education (master degree or engineer degree) in Health and Safety or postgraduate studies in Health and Safety;
- Health & Safety certificates preferred but not required;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Health & Safety department;
- Previous experience in people's management will be an asset but is not essential;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Very good English;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- Good knowledge of H&S regulations.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.