Governance Specialist, Senior Associate
Governance Specialist assists Governance Manager in supporting Senior Management in informed decision making process. The role holder will be responsible for data collection/processing, analysis and making initial recommendations. The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of key tasks in accordance with established process specifics.
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders (including Senior Management, Business Unit Heads etc.).
- Close cooperation with Management Information (MI) Team to build and maintain uninterrupted flow of data.
- Cooperation with relevant parties in order to ensure/strengthen informed decision making process.
- Preparation of data for analysis/validation of Governance Manager and/or Senior Governance Manager.
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple tasks in parallel.
- Making initial recommendations regarding leading governance policies and processes.
- Timely and accurate delivery of governance/administrative tasks.
- Support in preparation of presentations and coordination of visits of external visitors and key personnel within State Street EMEA Region.
- Coordination of tasks resulting from internal and external audits and monitoring of results with respective Business Units.
- Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Collating and tracking execution of actions raised on various governance forums/meetings.
Core Business Requirements:
- Risk and Issues identification
- Process and data analysis.
- Experience in change management.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts.
- Experience of working with managers at senior and middle levels.
- Experience of working under tight deadlines with multiple ad-hoc requests in parallel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.