Global Delivery Lead Financial Officer Support, AVP
Your new team
As a core member of the Business Unit Finance Team, the successful candidate will engage with Global Delivery business leadership to analyze financial performance and deliver insights to help drive the teams' current and future performance. Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be at Senior Financial Analyst Stage (preferably) in their career. We are looking for an ambitious high performer with ability and willingness to move ahead; self-motivated, flexible, personable with good communication skills both verbal and written with ability to interact with people across all levels. Someone who thrives working in a fast paced, challenging international environment with multiple and competing priorities Your new role
Global Delivery Lead Financial Officer (LFO) Support provides support to the Global LFOs, the Global Delivery Business and Business Unit Finance LFOs by providing financial analysis and developing insightful reporting. Job responsibilities As Global Delivery Lead Financial Officer Support your will:
What we value Experience, skills and qualifications which will help you to succeed in the role Qualifications
- Support and influence business decisions including expense management and the distribution and presentation of internal management reports
- Take on responsibility and oversight for MIS package with business driven financial commentary with view to keeping management informed with regard to financial performance and business drivers including monthly results flash, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Assist in the managing the annual planning/budget process
- Forecast risks and opportunities with potential levers, including providing insight to forecast and future performance
- Lead the presentation of financial results in monthly meetings with business partners
- Ac as a Point of contact for any financial analytics or analysis required by the regional line of business or Global LFOs
- Support a d-hoc projects and analysis as required
- Review of P&L liaising with operational leads to identify growth areas or plan for structural changes
- Interface with State Street global financial analyst and comptroller community to source financial data and assumptions or provide local financial insight as required
- Collaborate & leverage the Expense Insight centers and Central reporting in report / analysis preparation
Skills and competencies
- Expectation of minimum 7+ years' experience in financial analysis (non-industry specific) or equivalent depth of experience
- University degree MBA or equivalent in Finance/Economics
- Advantage to have professional Accountancy qualification - in progress is acceptable
- Demonstrated track record of academic success and practical business experience
- Commercial acumen - 'know what needs to be done'
- Fluency in written and oral English is required
- Skilled communicator both verbal and written good presentation skills
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently/ effectively - i.e. demonstrate value-added in previous roles
- Initiative self-starter decisive good fit with team
- Good numerical and analytical abilities with the ability to communicate complex concepts
- Good organization skills and sense of detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and across teams.
What we offer
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Advantage to have experience with Excel add-in databases (Essbase Q&A);
- Khalix and Oracle preferred but not essential
- Aptitude for learning new systems is essential
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- Additional holiday entitlement
- Remote work options
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.