Fund Accounting Team Supervisor (AIS NAV), Senior Associate
To supervise the NAV accounting process in accordance with internal controls and procedures Principal Tasks:
Specific Qualifications/ Skills:
- Supervise the daily accounting process
- Supervise the daily position and P&L reconciliation review
- Assist in preparation of Dealing Date NAV packs
- Opportunity to work with complex financial instruments
- Assist in semi-annual & annual audits
- Provide excellent client service
- Assist team development
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Highly numerate
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area (minimum 2.2 honors degree).
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified or part qualified an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years in Fund Accounting (preferably Hedge fund experience).
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway