Fund Accounting Senior Manager, VP
This is senior management role directly responsible for Fund Group(s) servicing clients headed by Fund Accounting Managers therefore require strong staff management and client servicing skills as well as relevant industry experience. Requirements:
- Develop and build up a strong relationship with internal and external clients.
- Assume senior managerial oversight of all operations conducted by the assign team(s) in Poland.
- Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the client/s and deliver quality service.
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of client specific projects (new business development review, planning & roll out).
- Conduct Performance appraisals and objective setting.
- Provide timely updates on issues to Krakow site governance and carry out necessary corrective action
- Manage on-going relationships with the goal of meeting / exceeding service delivery standards.
- Work to broaden scope of services in Poland to support overall European strategy.
- Represent State Street by serving on internal and external committees and industry associations.
- Evaluate current methods and strategies. Communicate and manage implementation of changes and improvements.
- Responsible for execution of overall business plan in assigned areas.
- Responsible for the direction and development of subordinate managers at all levels as well as staff.
- Resolve employee complaints and escalations.
- Evaluate subordinate managerial performance.
- Continually review the Operating Environment & implement improvements where necessary
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent. Professional accounting qualification and/or Master's degree a plus.
- 12+ years of management experience, preferably in a financial services organization. Experience in managing large teams and operations servicing multiple clients a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and effectively manage business relationships with various levels of management within and outside of the company.
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Computer proficient.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway